You are the only person responsible for obtaining access to the Site. You are solely responsible to gain access to internet and to pay the relevant charges to your internet provider. In addition, you must acquire and are responsible for all hardware / software necessary to access and use the Site.
1. AGE – ADULT ENTERTAINMENT You represent and warrant you are at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity to accept these Terms and Conditions and to enter into this Agreement. If you are not at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must exit the Sites / Site immediately and may not use or access the Sites / Site or print or download any materials from them. At on our own discretion, you may be asked to verify your birth date in any proper and legal way as a condition of entry into the Sites / Site. You agree and promise not to bypass any security and/or access feature on this Site. Additionally, the SITE does not assume any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentations regarding a user’s age.The Site / Sites contain online adult entertainment content which includes images and videos of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content that can be seen in the Site / Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Site / Sites voluntarily.
2. PERFORMERS You understand that all performers / models appearing on the Sites are, and were at the time of all recorded images – videos, at least 18 years of age, and that the Sites contain no child pornography or other illegal content. We abhor and detest child pornography and only publish images of consenting adults for consenting adults. If you see any images, videos, real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Site / Sites, please report to email@example.com. Include with your report any appropriate evidence, including the date and time. All reports will immediately be investigated and the appropriate action will be taken.
3. TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT SIRINA, SIRINA TV LOGOS are trademarks and service marks of SIRINA S.A. in Greece or are legally licensed to us. Other manufacturers product and service names referenced herein may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and are the exclusive property of such respective owners. Our logos and Trademarks is prohibited to be used publicly except with express written permission from the owner, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SIRINA S.A. and the owner of the aforementioned marks.All content included on the Sites belongs to SIRINA S.A. or its provider and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site / Sites belongs to SIRINA S.A and protected by international copyright laws.
4. ACCESS TO SITE / SITES The Site / Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that SIRINA TV is not responsible for the content and the practices of other sites. Please check your online destination before leaving our Site / Sites
5. PAID SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR SERVICES 5.1 The acceptance of this Terms and Conditions / Private Agreement between the Subscriber and SIRINA S.A, the data recorded on the computer systems of the company SIRINA S.A, or of their computer representatives, or the third parties handling payments constitute proof of the totality of transactions that take place between the Subscriber and the company SIRINA S.A. The data recorded by the selected by the Subscriber payment system constitutes proof of the financial transactions.5.2 If you choose to buy a subscription / paid service of our Site / Sites, you authorize the company SIRINA S.A. to charge your debit or credit card or your alternative payment method (e.g. Paysafe, CCBILL, epoch, vivawallet etc) for the amounts corresponding to your paid subscription to the service via secure third party payment methods.5.3 Our ordering procedure uses a secure system of data encryption during all phases of ordering and payment by the Subscriber. All payments are made via SSL encryption system in order to protect all of your banking information.5.4 You agree that at the end of the chosen period, the subscription will be automatically renewed if it is not canceled by you.5.5 The subscription prices include taxes and V.A.T.5.6 SIRINA S.A reserves the right to modify its prices at any time.5.7 Upon ordering the subscription, you will receive a notification for the transaction. SIRINA S.A. is not responsible in the event of false information provided by the User. 5.8 In case of fraudulent use of your chosen payment method, SIRINA S.A. may block your information on all services. Informing SIRINA S.A. about fraudulent use of your details and bank card does not substitute for the steps taken by your bank or any other competent authority in your jurisdiction.5.9 If you believe that you have been erroneously billed, please notify us immediately of such error.5.10 Online video service by subscription constitutes an intangible service provided exclusively by computer. According to the EU Consumer Law, the viewing of the contents is considered immediate. Therefore, the User cannot request withdrawal from this Agreement or the Transaction, and he recognizes and accepts this expressly by agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions – Private Agreement.
6. TERMINATION 6.1 You may cancel your membership at any time by providing our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a notice of your intent to cancel the membership along with your user name and password; In this case you have to pay any outstanding amounts owed for your Subscription.6.2 SIRINA S.A. may terminate your access to the Site / Sites at any time, with or without advance notice in case of a breach of this Agreement from your part or SIRINA S.A. decides to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any of the Sites / Services. You agree that SIRINA S.A will not be liable to you for any termination of your Subscription to our services.
7. PROHIBITED USE OF SITE / SITES Without the express prior written authorization of SIRINA.TV its prohibited that you: (a) duplicate the content of the Site / Sites; (b) use the Sites or any of their content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance; create derivative works; (c) create derivative works; (d) sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute or otherwise assign to any third party the content or any of your rights to access and use our services; (e) frame the Site / Sites or any of the Content contained; (f) hack any encryption or other security tools used on the Site / Sites; (g) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any part of the Site / Sites.
8. ONSITE PERSONAL DETAILS If you choose to subscribe to a service of our Site /Sites, you will choose a user name and password which you must provide in order to gain access to our channel / Site. You promise that you will not disclose to any third person your user name and password and that you will not provide access to our Site to anyone who is below the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You are responsible the only responsible person for keeping the confidentiality of your user name and password. You agree to notify SIRINA.SA of any unauthorized use of your user name and password.
9. DISCLAMER OF WARRANTY 9.1 While SIRINA S.A. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site / Sites, makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The information contained in or made available through the Site / Sites cannot replace or substitute the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical or legal matters. SIRINA S.A. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, Sites or the Services.9.2 SIRINA.TV does not make any representation that the content of the Site / Sites are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, county or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.9.3 You expressly agree that the use of any of the site / sites or any of their content is at your discretion and at your own risk. The site and all content / services provided therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. SIRINA.S.A. makes no representations or warranties that the site / sites or any content contained therein or any service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does SIRINA S.A. make any representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the site / sites or any of the materials contained therein. You also understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. SIRINA.S.A makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the sites or any transaction entered into through the sites and is not responsible for any use of confidential or private information by sellers or third parties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall SIRINA.S.A be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including loss of profits or goodwill, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions – Private Agreement, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise, even if SIRINA S.A has been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event shall SIRINA S.A maximum total aggregrate liability hereunder for direct damages exceed the total fees actually paid by you for use of a site or sites for a period of no more than 3 (3) months from the occurrence.
11. INDEMNITY 11.1 You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SIRINA.S.A and all of its related entities, subsidiaries and parent companies, advertising and promotions agencies and each of the their heirs, successors, officers, directors, employees, assigns, agents, attorneys, representatives, and any other person or entity now or hereafter affiliated with them, and each of them, of and from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, obligations, damages, losses to any person (including death) or property, penalties, attorney’s fees, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, whether or not now known, suspected or claimed, arising out of any breach by you or any other user of your account, whether or not such user has your permission, of the Agreement.11.2 Third Party Violations. SIRINA S.A. does not assure or warrant that third parties or other users will comply with the Warranties or any other provision of the Agreement, and, as between you and SIRINA S.A., you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any lack of compliance.
12. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT If you believe that any content of the Site / Sites has been used in a manner that infringes upon your copyrights, you or your authorized agent may submit a notification with the following information in writing:(a) An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Site; (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the SIRINA.S.A. to locate the material; (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the SIRINA S.A to contact you, such as your address, telephone number or e-mail address; (e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and< (f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to:
14. GOVERNING LAW You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws and that the services shall be deemed solely based in Greece.
15. ASSIGNMENT Any rights granted hereunder cannot be sold, leased, assigned or otherwise transferred, in whole or in part by you to third parties.
16. SEVERABILITY If for any reason a competent court finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions – Private Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions – Private Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
17. NO WAIVER Failure to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right or remedy provided under this Term and Conditions – Private Agreement or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
18. FORCE MAJEURE SIRINA.TV shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; fiber cuts; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server, network or software, including Y2K errors or omissions, for so long as such event continues to delay SIRINA.TV performance.
19. OTHER JURISDICTIONS SIRINA S.A makes no representation that this Site or any of the Content / Service contained herein are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content may be illegal or is otherwise prohibited. Users who decide to access the Site / Sites from such territories do so on their own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.